What are weighted blankets?
Filled with materials like glass beads or poly pellets, weighted blankets are simply blankets that weight anywhere from 7 to 25 pounds. They are meant to help people relax.
Weighted blanket benefits?
Adding one to your bed can offer a sense of calm to your nighttime routine. “Many people like the feeling of pressure against their body and do find this pressure to be quite relaxing,” said Lynelle Schneeberg, Psy.D., a sleep psychologist who is also a fellow of the American Academy of Sleep Medicine.
She likens it to a hug or massage and compares it to why we swaddle newborns. “Lying under a heavy blanket can, indeed, be very soothing,” she added.
Weighted blankets for kids?
You might consider it for your little ones, too. Kids who experience stress or anxiety in different situations, or who struggle to fall asleep at night may find a weighted blanket useful. The pressure they offer may help children with ADHD remain focused when doing schoolwork, and might aid those diagnosed with autism spectrum disorder.
- Great for depression,anxiety, PTSD, ADHD, ADD, SPD and Autism
- Great for autism that have sleeping problems
- Weighted blankets can accomplish deep touch pressure (like a hug)
- Provides sensory input and tactile stimulation
- Dimension: 93cm x 147cm
- BRAND: NOZIG
- Weight: 3.2kg
- 6.7kg! Bigger size for teenager and adult!
- NO TOSSING AND TURNING ANYMORE! Get deep and restful sleep
- Proven to help with anxiety and prolong sleep times
- Accomplish deep touch pressure (like a hug)
- Comes with travel bag (As in pic)
- Removable Outer Layer (Minky cover) to wash
- Dimension: 122cm x 183cm
- BRAND: NOZIG
- Comes with a travel bag (As in picture)
- Weight: 6.7kg