Options for everyone! Whether you prefer smooth or textured, soft & chewy or firm & fairly rigid, chewing with your front teeth or with your back molars - we’ve got you covered.
Each chew below comes in 3 color-coded toughness levels for mild to moderate to avid chewing. Click on any image below to learn more.
- As an oral fidget for sensory seekers craving stimulation and proprioceptive input
- As a safe alternative to chewing on hands, knuckles, shirts, pencils, etc.
- As an alternative to tooth-grinding and/or thumb-sucking
- To exercise the lips, tongue, cheeks, and especially the jaw
- To allow the mouth to learn and grow strong through oral exploration
- To practice biting/chewing without the risk of choking
- To build oral strength, mobility, and control