- Make bath time enjoyable for your sensory seeker!
- Made especially for Sensory seekers/ADHD/ADD/SPD/Autism (ASD)
- 100% SILICONE is safe & hygienic (NO BPA, PVC, Phthalates & Lead)
- SOLID HANDLE won't trap water (NO MOULD) & is TEXTURED to provide and easy grip
- SUPER-SOFT BRISTLES allow for gentle scrubbing
- HANGING LOOP for convenient drying
- 2018 Family Choice Award
- 2018 National Parenting Products Award WInner
- Gentle Enough for Infant Care ~Our incredibly soft bristles are soft enough for baby, and beneficial for addressing cradle cap!
- Ideal for Hand-Washing at the Sink ~ Encourage your little one to clean those hands thoroughly!
- Perfect for Scrubbing in the Tub ~ Empower your child to take ownership of their bath-time routine!
The fun way to scrub the dirt away! This AWARD-WINNING silicone scrubber grows with your little one. Use it to gently massage and clean baby's skin, and later to help toddlers and preschoolers learn to wash themselves.
Perfect for scrubbing in the tub and hand washing at the sink!
MULTIPLE AWARD WINNER
WINNER: 2018 National Parenting Product Award
WINNER: 2018 Family Choice Award
Key Features + Benefits:
~ 100% SILICONE is safe + hygienic
~ SUPER-SOFT BRISTLES allow for gentle scrubbing
~ SOLID CORE HANDLE won't trap water (NO MORE YUCKY MOLD)
~ Textured handle provides a comfortable grip for little ones
~ Free of BPA, Phthalates, PVC and Lead
~ Materials: 100% Nonporous Silicone
~ Dimensions: 2" x 3"
~ Top Rack Dishwasher Safe
~ Always use with adult supervision. Do not chew
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: How should i clean my ScrubBee?
A: Any way you like really! If buildup occurs, it's easiest to just scrub it off with your fingernails. You can also put it in the dishwasher (top rack).
Q: Is this only for kids or does it have effectiveness in the kitchen too?
A: Yes, it can absolutely be used in the kitchen. Adults also use them on their faces. So it’s not just for kids!
Q: Is it suitable for a newborn?
A: It could definitely be used with a newborn. It’s much softer than one might expect. The bristles are very soft, so it would work well for sensitive newborn skin. Great for cradle cap on newborns.
Q: Do you squirt soap on the scrubbie part?
A: Yes. It's solid and doesn't trap mold. You put soap on the bottom/bristle part, sort of like a loofa or a dish sponge. :)
1*ScrubBee body scrub